google+ youtube followus Email Subscribe to shutterbug.moments facebook tumblr
google+

shutterbug moments
by dan and mitch

Wednesday 24 October 2012 // 9:25 pm


Just a short post.

Final exams are coming up soon for me - stress is high and time is short.
Even though this is the case, I think the best thing I can do apart from studying and practicing is to find balance.  
Balance is something that's crucial for keeping a level head, for keeping calm in the most high stakes of situations, which for me at the moment is those ten exams waiting for me. 
 So rather than just studying constantly, it's good to find a balance between study and play even now to get you in the best state of mind.

Taken on my iPhone 5 in Brisbane (Calamvale District Park), Australia and edited in Aperture 3.

Labels: